Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Anyword is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Anyword is revolutionizing marketing and sales communications: in five years, marketing communications without AI and data will be a thing of the past. Marketers will leverage AI to know precisely which words to use when targeting their audience. Messages will be more engaging and powerful, and crafting them will take less time. Anyword is making this happen.
Who we are:
We’re a team of doers from all walks of life who share a passion for AI and innovation. We firmly believe in personal growth, care deeply about our work, and aspire to be world-class in everything we do.
We're looking an experienced Senior Full Stack Engineer with a strong front end orientation to join our rapidly growing team and help define the future of marketing communications.
As a key member of our engineering team, you will develop end-to-end features while focusing on the front end side of our application.
You will work with a cross-functional team comprised of other software engineers, product managers, designers, data scientists, and customer success managers to create innovative and impactful solutions for our customers.
With your technical expertise and enthusiasm for building creative products, you can have a direct influence on our company's success. Come join us in revolutionizing the way marketing and sales communications are done!
Responsibilities (or what you’ll be doing):
- You are passionate about creating simple, intuitive, pixel-perfect web applications, taking the lead on making decisions, and initiating new creative observations; all while helping to take our product to the next level.
- You’ve got strong opinions about how to build the best scalable architecture and the experience to back up those opinions.
- You are excited about developing an innovative product while making an impact as an individual contributor.
Qualifications (or what we’re looking for):
- 5+ years of industry experience in a production web environment, with a deep understanding of web standards and modern frameworks.
- 2+ years of experience with React.
- 2+ years of expirience with ruby, python, nodejs on the server side
- Experience in owning modern frontend architecture throughout the full development lifecycle, as well as vast knowledge of related components and building blocks:
- GraphQL and Rest API
- Build tools
- Testing and deployment
- BSc in Computer Science.
- The ability to write clean code, as well as continuously refactor and improve existing code.
- Ridiculous attention to details.
- A keen eye for crisp, modern aesthetics.
- The ability to work well autonomously and as part of a team.
- Effective written and verbal English communication skills.