Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Anyword is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Anyword is reinventing writing for marketing and sales. Anyword’s AI engine out-performs professional writers and copywriters by 50% in open rates, engagement, and conversion rates.
The company was founded by a world-class team, backed by Eric Schmidt's Innovation Endeavors and The New York Times. Hundreds of customers, including CNN, Ted Baker, and Outbrain, rely on Anyword to find the right words to use across all of their Marcom channels.
Five years from now, one out of every three messages will be written with the help of AI. We are making this possible.
Who we are
We’re a team of doers from all walks of life who share a passion for AI and innovation.
We firmly believe in personal growth, care deeply about our work, and aspire to be world-class in everything we do.
What you'll do:
- Own the customer lifecycle stages and create strategic initiatives for each stage of the customer journey, which include onboarding, engagement and retention.
- Create and refine effective programs that leverage customer behavior data, and include a mix of triggered, targeted and broad campaigns.
- Lead multi-channel tactics to promote engagement, retention and loyalty across email marketing and social media.
- Content creation and management, including social media management and posting on our social channels (FB, LI and YT). In addition, reviewing, editing, and writing content for various purposes.
- Increase content consumption and improve Customer Lifetime Value through flawless execution of content marketing campaigns (announcing new content, promoting featured/seasonal content) and lifecycle marketing campaigns (welcome/on-boarding programs, re-engagement programs).
- Conduct AB testing and analysis on all campaign performance, communicate results effectively to the team and draw actionable conclusions.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years in a similar position preferably in a B2C environment.
- English mother tongue - Must
- Exceptional storyteller, with exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on experience and proven track record of managing all aspects of email campaigns from creation to delivery.
- Super Creative, able to produce original and up-to-date content at a fast pace environment and under tight deadlines.
- Past experience in working closely with Product Management teams, with the ability to translate product concepts into successful marketing material.
- Ability to work self sufficiently, and excel in a high-paced, always-changing environment.