Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Anyword is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Marketing Operations & Automation Manager
Anyword is revolutionizing marketing and sales communications. In five years, marketing communications without AI and data will be a thing of the past. Marketers will leverage AI to know precisely which words to use when targeting their audience. Messages will be more engaging and powerful, and crafting them will take less time. Anyword is making this happen.
Anyword is looking for an experienced and organized Marketing Operations and Automation Manager to join our growing marketing team! As our Marketing Operations Manager, you will be responsible for owning, managing, and monitoring the essential systems that support our infrastructure and marketing goals. You should have a wide range of experience managing multiple software platforms, automation tools, data management processes, CRM software, CMS, and website analytics.
- Create comprehensive processes that govern the setup, maintenance, testing and execution of automated campaigns
- Own, manage, implement, and maintain most marketing systems including CRM (Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce), Chili Piper, ABM tools, data enrichment (Zoominfo, Clearbit) integration tools (Zapier, e.g.), GTM, Google Analytics, Drift, Unbounce, and many more
- Support the integration of ABM tools, as well as managing the development of new website collateral, from landing pages to entirely new sections
- Oversee all technical aspects of our email communication, deliverability, and CRM list management
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing initiatives and campaigns with improved processes, new technology and automation tools
- Work with multiple departments (to identify needs, and design end-to-end automation plans that will maximize impact
- Manage relationships with technology vendors/consultants, R&D, and collaborate with internal stakeholders to achieve desired goals
- Analyze results from email campaigns and provide strategic recommendations for improvement
- Oversee segmentation strategies and implementation across all marketing channels and ensure accuracy of targeting criteria
- Must be comfortable speaking in an English-speaking environment
- 3+ years of experience in automated marketing programs, including hands-on management of CRMs such as Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce, etc.
- Expertise in managing multi-touch marketing campaigns
- Experience with Sales and Martech tools such as Zoominfo, Clearbit, Chili Piper, Zapier, Drift, and Intercom
- Knowledge of marketing measurement models, attribution, and tracking including Facebook/LinkedIn/Google Pixels, offline conversions, etc.)
- Analytical thinker with an in-depth understanding of automated systems, software development & analytics, and database maintenance & reporting
- Hands-on experience with website management, email setup, and data integration
- Experience in project management and leadership of marketing operations and automation
- Proven ability to stay current on relevant trends/tools & recommend how to best use them in creative ways