Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Anyword is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Marketing Language Analyst
Anyword is an AI text generation platform for marketers.
More than 1 billion marketing messages are created every day across digital channels. Most of them are bias-laden, expensive to create, and ineffective. Anyword’s artificial intelligence models are capable of analyzing text to understand its intent and ideal audience. As a result, we can now generate and optimize highly effective marketing language that delivers results.
We’re a team of doers from all walks of life who share a passion for AI and innovation. We firmly believe in personal growth, care deeply about our work, and aspire to be world-class in everything we do.
We are looking for a dynamic self-starter who will be responsible for qualifying and optimizing Anyword’s AI to generate effective marketing copy.
You will work closely with Data Science and Product teams to ensure that Anyword’s AI is generating high-quality results. You will own marketing language optimization end-to-end: conducting research, suggesting and validating improvements through experiments and QA tests, and collecting quantitative and qualitative feedback.
- Qualify and discuss issues related to AI-generated content
- Dive deep into Anyword’s AI and language models, suggest improvements, and run experiments and QA tests to validate
- Serve as an expert on the requirements of all marketing channels supported by Anyword’s AI
- Collect and report essential data and feedback
- Identify and escalate problems and opportunities
- Continuously improve language analysis process to reduce handling time, expedite insights, and quickly incorporate recommendations
- B.A. or B.Sc.; Linguistics, English, marketing, or related fields — advantage
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal skills and a solution-oriented attitude
- Independent, proactive, and self-motivated with a record of timely delivery