Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Anyword is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Lead Product Designer
Anyword is revolutionizing marketing and sales communications: in five years, marketing communications without AI and data will be a thing of the past. Marketers will leverage AI to know precisely which words to use when targeting their audience. Messages will be more engaging and powerful, and crafting them will take less time. Anyword is making this happen.
Who we are:
We’re a team of doers from all walks of life who share a passion for AI and innovation. We firmly believe in personal growth, care deeply about our work, and aspire to be world-class in everything we do.
We are looking for a seasoned product designer with a passion for finding solutions that help users succeed. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is skilled at each stage of the design process — from research to execution. You will be working on an exciting, truly innovative product and will have a significant part in shaping it for success.
Primary job responsibilities (or how you might spend your time on a typical day):
- Lead the creation, maintenance, and improvement of experiences by understanding business requirements and user feedback.
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups.
- Challenge and validate design decisions through quantitative and qualitative research.
- Work hand in hand with product managers and developers throughout the discovery, design, and development process to bring great ideas to life.
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practices to continuously improve what we do and ensure our customer experience.
Qualifications (or what we’re looking for):
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Product Designer or UX/UI Designer at a startup/tech company, preferably web SaaS — must.
- Strong portfolio — must.
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious.
- Ability to suggest multiple solutions to complex product tasks and deep understanding of the problem you need to solve.
- Ability to be equally comfortable solving both tactical and blue-sky design problems.
- Proficiency in Figma.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player with excellent people skills and communication skills.
- Great written and conversational English.