Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Anyword is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Anyword is reinventing writing for marketing and sales. Anyword’s AI engine outperforms professional writers and copywriters by 50% in open, engagement, and conversion rates.
The company was founded by a world-class team, backed by Eric Schmidt's Innovation Endeavors and The New York Times. Hundreds of customers, including CNN, Ted Baker, and Outbrain, rely on Anyword to find the right words to use across all of their Marcom channels.
In five years from now, one out of every three messages will be written with the help of AI. We are making this possible.
Who we are:
We’re a team of doers from all walks of life who share a passion for AI and innovation. We firmly believe in personal growth, care deeply about our work, and aspire to be world-class in everything we do.
We’ve been fortunate to enjoy rapid growth and adoption by hundreds of customers, but actually, we’re just getting started. We're looking for a Product Manager to help take us to the next level, someone who will become a true game-changer here at Anyword and own our publisher products, both inbound and outbound.
Responsibilities (or what you’ll be doing):
- Research and understand publishers’ business challenges and market trends through direct interactions with our customers.
- Work closely with customer success, sales, marketing, and data science to define and manage product needs.
- Come up with viable solutions and translate them into clear user stories for new and existing features.
- Collaborate closely with your dev team to communicate needs while providing context, clarity, and motivation.
- Contribute to product strategy definition and roadmap, and build the plan to achieve it through concrete milestones.
Qualifications (or what we’re looking for):
- 3+ years experience as a product manager for a SaaS B2B data product, with multiple paying customers.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, and great attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs, and evaluate new ideas with internal and external partners.
- Fluent English with superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent people skills – maintaining strong and effective working relationships with peers
- Independent, autodidactic, proactive, responsible, and accountable
- Practical knowledge of digital marketing and advertising technologies - advantage