Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Anyword is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
We’re on a mission to revolutionize how marketers, writers, and innovators create their marketing content.
With tools like ChatGPT 🤖 taking the world by storm, it’s clear that the spotlight is now shining on the Generative AI space. However, its ultimate hurdle is now a self-compounding problem: with infinite options for messaging now available to all marketers… how do we know what will actually work?
Your words matter, and Anyword was built to ensure that they resonate. Since 2021, we’ve been building a platform to help both the world’s largest brands and its next rising stars actually move, inspire, and drive their audiences forward.
In reality, we’ve removed the uncertainty of writing performance copy, and are the first to bring copy intelligence into play. We’ve combined our own language models, predictive analytics, custom AI, and branding-specific tools to help brands rise above the noise in ways they couldn’t before.
We’ve built the brain behind all marketing messaging, no matter where it lives and how you create it (with AI or not). And now we’re looking to you to help change the world with us!
Our supporters and believers
Marketers and writers create their best, record-setting work across companies like Amazon, Red Bull, the New York Times, Ted Baker, Sony, and more.
Just this month, we’ve crossed 1,000,000 active users on the Anyword platform.
We’re also backed by Innovation Endeavors, founded by former CEO of Google, Eric Schmidt, and Dror Berman. In 2022, we raised our Series B for $21 million and are on track to continue significant growth across all parts of our business.
With 2,000+ new sign ups to our platform everyday, our momentum is only growing more and more everyday. And you’ll have an opportunity to directly impact where we are headed as a company.
What we’re looking for
We’ve done our best to grow sustainably and profitably, and have now reached an important inflection point: we have more enterprise business interest than we can handle.
Thus, we’re now looking for an Account Executive to join our team. Reporting directly to our Head of Sales, you’ll have a direct impact on our ability to convert huge inbound interest into longstanding customers and our next hero stories.
In addition, you’ll own the full sales lifecycle: from prospecting, discovery, organizational navigation, to closing and nurturing accounts for wall-to-wall adoption.
- Own a quarterly revenue quota with monthly bookings goals
- Qualify net-new inbound prospects and starter-tier customers interested in upgrading to our business subscriptions
- Schedule and conduct demos that leave audiences with a surprisingly helpful experience
- Manage both fast-paced, transactional sales cycles with longer-term, strategic engagements
- Facilitate smooth hand-offs to our customer success team to nurture maximum adoption, retention, and growth across your accounts
- At least 1 year of full cycle sales at a SaaS (software) company
- A clear understanding of your most significant achievements and how you’d repeat success in a new environment
- Phenomenal presentation skills, and even stronger written communication skills
- A strong desire to be successful without sacrificing your values
- An ability to operate within the gray and find creative or out-of-the-box solutions when faced with ambiguity
- Experience working with legal, security, and/or procurement teams to win deals
- Comfortable with the basic sales technology tools like Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesloft / Outreach
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and be data-driven in your own book of business through Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
Nice to have’s:
- You’ve worked at a fast-paced start-up before
- Product Led Growth (PLG) experience
- A background working with marketers
- Previous sales development or outbound sales experience
- Competitive salary based on experience ($175-$185K)
- Path to grow within our Sales team and the company
- Equity in an early stage startup
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k) plans
- Full support for remote work
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration and openness
- A MacBook Air
- Open, honest, collaborative and dedicated work culture
- Mentorship passionate and dedicated management
- The opportunity to shape the future of Anyword