Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Anyword is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
We’re on a mission to revolutionize how marketers, writers, and innovators create their marketing content.
With tools like ChatGPT 🤖 taking the world by storm, it’s clear that the spotlight is now shining on the Generative AI space. However, its ultimate hurdle is now a self-compounding problem: with infinite options for messaging now available to all marketers… how do we know what will actually work?
Your words matter, and Anyword was built to ensure that they resonate. Since 2021, we’ve been building a platform to help both the world’s largest brands and its next rising stars actually move, inspire, and drive their audiences forward.
We’ve built the brain behind all marketing messaging, no matter where it lives and how you create it (with AI or not). And now we’re looking to you to help change the world with us!
Our supporters and believers
Marketers and writers create their best, record-setting work across companies like Amazon, Red Bull, the New York Times, Ted Baker, Sony, and more.
In the last quarter, we’ve crossed 1,000,000 active users on the Anyword platform.
We’re backed by Innovation Endeavors, founded by former CEO of Google, Eric Schmidt, and Dror Berman. In 2022, we raised our Series B for $21 million and are on track to continue significant growth across all parts of our business
With 2,000+ new sign ups to our platform everyday, our momentum is only growing more and more everyday. And you’ll have an opportunity to directly impact where we are headed as a company.
About the role
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) form the core of Anyword’s ambitious revenue growth engine. Using their intellect to understand enterprise-level prospects (CMOs and heads of marketing), SDRs drive value beyond expectations every day by helping clients gain insights into their marketing & messaging needs.
Do you have what it takes?
- Elite Performance - You strive for excellence and push the bar up for everyone around you. You’re Lebron good.
- Need to Achieve You set goals for yourself and you exceed them, every time. For you, a quota is only there to be crushed.
- Intellectual Horsepower You never stop learning, asking questions or pushing yourself to become better.
- Business Acumen - You understand how things work in business, and understand how generative AI can change the game.
What other qualities would separate you from the pack?
- Drive - You have a deeper reason for putting in your best performance, day-in and day-out. You relish in a job well done.
- Coachability - You are eager to grow, learn, and continue to sharpen your skills. You want to learn from the best to become your best self.
- Enlightened - You have a point of view on why you, why here, why now.
- Based out of New York City - You like the hustle and bustle of the concrete jungle.
- A clear understanding of your most significant achievements and how you’d repeat success in a new environment
- Phenomenal presentation skills, and even stronger written communication skills
- A strong desire to be successful without sacrificing your values
- An ability to operate within the gray and find creative or out-of-the-box solutions when faced with ambiguity
- Generate pipeline from ideal customer profile accounts by thoughtfully and creatively reaching out to engage target personas
- Find creative ways to engage prospects and potential buyers that fit our ICP
- Constantly finding ways to automate and improve processes and gain efficiency
- Research key accounts' initiatives to help develop a "hypothesis of value"
- Set meetings for the Sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Strategize and execute on multi-touch account-based campaigns in partnership with Marketing and Sales
- maintain accurate info in Hubspot to help us scale what works!
Nice to have’s:
- You’ve worked at a fast-paced start-up before
- A background working with marketers
- Previous sales development experience
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
What do our perks look like?
- Hybrid remote work environment
- Uncapped, accelerated monthly commission structure
- Pre-IPO Equity
- Top salaries for top talent
- Competitive medical, dental & vision insurance for you and your family
- Top health care, dependent care and commuter benefits