Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Anyword is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Associate Customer Success Manager - Entry level
Anyword Greenhouse is an intensive, action-packed, you-learn-so-much-you-won’t-recognize-yourself training & certification program for recent college/university graduates.
By the end of the program, you will be a certified Associate Customer Success Manager, with a deep understanding and significant hands-on experience in content marketing, campaign management, social media marketing, and digital publishing. Also, you will be an expert of the Anyword storytelling platform, used by over 500 publishers and brands worldwide, and own customer relationships with storytellers like The New York Times, The BBC, Red Bull, The New Yorker, Conde Nast, National Geographic, Le Monde, and The Guardian.
As a first chance for you to experience analytics and campaign management, this role presents a great opportunity to learn and grow with the team and company.
Job Responsibilities (or how you might spend a typical day):
- As an Associate Customer Success Manager, you’ll own client campaigns end-to-end: from initial strategy, to launch, to measurement and optimization.
- You’ll be creating well-written, creative, on-brand, effective campaigns that connect the world’s best storytellers with their audience.
- You’ll be using the Anyword storytelling platform, used by hundreds of content creators worldwide, to create, execute, report on, and optimize content distribution campaigns on platforms like Facebook, and Instagram.
- You’ll be constantly learning and participating in various courses, training sessions, and mentoring meetings as you move through the various phases of the Greenhouse program, on your way to become a certified Anyword Greenhouse graduate.
- You’ll be the key point of contact for our customers, figuring out their business goals and challenges, and helping to maximize the value they receive from the Anyword platform, cultivating a successful long-term partnership.
- You’ll be a part of a fast-moving, dedicated, and whip-smart team and quickly own significant responsibilities
- You’ll be working with other teams like Sales, Marketing, Creative, Product, and Engineering. You’ll provide insights that will influence our product roadmap, you’ll work with the marketing team on crafting customer success stories, and liaise with our sales folks to ensure smooth onboarding of new customers.
- Recent college/university graduates with a great GPA.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Analytical mindset and vast knowledge of excel.
- Accountable, proactive, highly-motivated team player.
- Detail-oriented, diligent, organized.
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth work environment, while managing numerous projects under tight deadlines.
- Friendly, positive personality.