Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Anyword is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Senior Software Engineer, NLP
Anyword is reinventing writing for marketing and sales. Anyword’s AI engine outperforms professional writers and copywriters by 50% in open rates, engagement, and conversion rates.
The company was founded by a world class team, backed by Eric Schmidt's Innovation Endeavors and The New York Times. Hundreds of customers, including CNN, Ted Baker, and Outbrain, rely on Anyword to find the right words to use across all of their Marcom channels.
In five years from now, one out of every three messages will be written with the help of AI. We are making this possible.
We’re a team of doers from all walks of life who share a passion for AI and innovation. We firmly believe in personal growth, care deeply about our work, and aspire to be world-class in everything we do.
We are looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer with a passion for developing scalable, production-grade systems that bring the power of AI to Anyword’s diverse users. As part of Anyword’s NLP team, you will work closely with other engineers, scientists, and product managers on making Anyword’s marketing language engine the best of its kind.
- Develop, optimize, and scale our language-model-based NLP engines
- Develop and improve our offline and online Machine Learning infrastructure as well as data collection and analysis pipelines
- Work with scientists on ML/NLP research projects
What we're looking for (qualifications):
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science
- 4+ years experience as a software engineer developing production grade systems
- 2+ years experience in Python development
- Experience with modern ML/NLP frameworks (e.g. PyTorch, Tensorflow, spaCy) - advantage
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal skills and a solution-oriented attitude
- Independent, proactive, and self-motivated, with a record of timely delivery