Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Anyword is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Anyword is reinventing writing for marketing and sales. Anyword’s AI engine outperforms professional writers and copywriters by 50% in open rates, engagement, and conversion rates.
The company was founded by a world class team, backed by Eric Schmidt's Innovation Endeavors and The New York Times. Hundreds of customers, including CNN, Ted Baker, and Outbrain, rely on Anyword to find the right words to use across all of their Marcom channels.
In five years from now, one out of every three messages will be written with the help of AI. We are making this possible.
We’re a team of doers from all walks of life who share a passion for AI and innovation.
We firmly believe in personal growth, care deeply about our work, and aspire to be world-class in everything we do.
We are looking for a seasoned product designer with a passion for finding solutions that help users succeed. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is skilled at each stage of the design process — from research to execution.
You will be working on an exciting, truly innovative product, and will have a significant part in shaping it for success.
- Lead user experience research, speaking to customers and stakeholders to learn about their needs and translate them into insights
- Create prototypes, wireframes, sketches, journey maps and other digital tools to test and improve product experiences
- Challenge and validate design decisions through research
- Work hand in hand with product managers and developers throughout the discovery, design and development process to bring great ideas to life
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practice to continuously improve what we do and ensure our customer experience is the greatest it can be
- Improve customer experience with every interaction
- 3+ years of proven experience in SaaS product design, preferably B2B web applications — must
- Strong portfolio — must
- Proficiency in wireframes, prototyping, and UX software
- Proficiency in Figma
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Good written and conversational English
- Strong UI skills — advantage
- Proficiency in Adobe CC — advantage
- Knowledge in front-end development — advantage