Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Anyword is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
We are looking for talented business development professionals to join our account executive team to drive sales and grow our monthly ROI.
What we do
Anyword is reinventing writing for marketing and sales. Anyword’s AI engine outperforms professional writers and copywriters by 50% in open rates, engagement, and conversion rates.
The company was founded by a world class team, backed by Eric Schmidt's Innovation Endeavors and The New York Times. Hundreds of customers, including CNN, Ted Baker, and Outbrain, rely on Anyword to find the right words to use across all of their Marcom channels.
In five years from now, one out of every three messages will be written with the help of AI. We are making this possible.
Who we are
We're a Series B tech startup with 50+ team members across the US and Israel. We foster a diverse, inclusive, and mission-driven culture. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer stock options and great benefits.
As we continue to grow, we need a team of world class account executives to drive our sales funnel and take our offering to the next level.
As an account executive at Anyword, you’ll be responsible for hitting/smashing our sales targets month after month. You will lead product demos, convey value to potential customers on a personal level, follow up with potential clients, and close the sale by any means necessary.
This role is ideal for someone who thrives in a fast moving and demanding environment. You don't need to have tons of sales experience, but you must have the right mentality, be hungry for success, and have the drive to succeed.
Responsibilities (or what you’ll be doing):
- Providing product demos to potential customers
- Following up with leads and managing the sales process
- Acting as a subject matter expert - answering questions about the product and its capabilities, as well as the market landscape as a whole
- Achieving or exceeding monthly quotas
- Maintaining awareness of opportunities to optimize and improve the sales process
Qualifications (or what we’re looking for):
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role within a B2B SaaS company
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced startup environment
- Detail-oriented and able to convey value
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Self-starter - constantly striving to exceed