Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Anyword is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Customer Success Manager (NYC-based only)
Anyword is reinventing writing for marketing and sales. Anyword’s AI engine outperforms professional writers and copywriters by 50% in open rates, engagement, and conversion rates.
The company was founded by a world class team, backed by Eric Schmidt's Innovation Endeavors and The New York Times. Hundreds of customers, including CNN, Ted Baker, and Outbrain, rely on Anyword to find the right words to use across all of their Marcom channels.
In five years from now, one out of every three messages will be written with the help of AI. We are making this possible.
Who we are
We’re a team of doers from all walks of life who share a passion for AI and innovation.
We firmly believe in personal growth, care deeply about our work, and aspire to be world-class in everything we do.
We’ve been fortunate to enjoy rapid growth and adoption by hundreds of customers, and actually, we’re just getting started. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be joining a small team that moves fast.
Together with the team, you’ll be responsible for some of the most strategic initiatives at the company, provide top-notch service to our customers, and support the rollout of new products to the market.
You’ll be expected to execute fast, but more importantly, to solve problems and find long-term solutions that can be implemented as new processes, products, or features. You will also play a significant role in shaping the company’s future by creating value for our existing and new customers. And finally, you’ll be joining us at an exciting and challenging time of fast growth, with ample opportunities to learn and grow with us.
Responsibilities (or what you’ll be doing):
Provide customer support on all levels: technical, business, and product
- Deliver excellent support to customers, understand their needs, and ensure their success with the Anyword Language Model
- Serve as the main point of contact while acting as a liaison between clients and the rest of the Anyword team
- Provide customer training
- Maintain a comprehensive and updated knowledge base
Identify customers with growth potential
- Work together with the marketing and product teams to push top customers towards success and high product engagement
- Educate new customers through marketing materials and product documentation
- Provide internal customer feedback
- Introduce new features
Leverage technical information
- Analyze Anyword customer usage data, gather insights and lessons, and establish new processes and product requirements
Qualifications (or what we’re looking for):
- College/university graduate with a great GPA
- 1- 2 years in a customer-facing role - A must
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Experience with Zendesk - An advantage
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, basic formulas, vlookup)
- Analytical problem solving skills that utilize resourcefulness and determination
- Ability to be independent and execute quickly
- High level of dedication and motivation to succeed
- Basic experience with SQL querying - An advantage
- Outstanding capacity for multitasking
- Experience with Marketo (or equivalent) - An advantage
- Previous data analysis experience - An advantage