Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Anyword is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Junior QA Engineer
At Anyword, we make stories relevant and powerful for hundreds of the world’s best storytellers — iconic brands and digital natives like The New York Times, Red Bull, the BBC, National Geographic, Orbitz, Forbes, New York Magazine, Bed Bath and Beyond, Conde Nast, and Refinery29. We are using the latest breakthroughs in machine learning, AI, and data science to help their content live up to its potential.
Anyword is backed by leading investors such as Google’s Eric Schmidt and The New York Times, and has been a profitable, fast-growing startup since inception.
We’ve been fortunate to enjoy rapid growth and adoption by hundreds of customers, but really, we’re just getting started. As a Junior QA, you’ll be helping to bring a new AI-based product to the market and joining a small team that moves fast. You’ll be responsible for planning, experimenting, and executing various activities to ensure our product’s high quality while helping to shape an innovative technology that will change the way content is created. Finally, you will be joining us at an exciting and challenging time of fast growth, and will have ample opportunities to learn and grow with us.
- Work within the dev team to improve the quality of our products and own the testing life cycle
- Develop a solid understanding of the product domain and be a focal point for team members
- Collaborate with the product manager to analyze requirements of new features and ensure we are testing the right things
- Build and execute manual end-to-end test plans across our services and web apps, track reported bugs, and verify their resolution
Qualifications (or what we’re looking for):
- 1-2 years in manual QA - MUST
- Good knowledge of SQL and experience working with relational databases - MUST
- BSc in Computer Science or other exact sciences
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Multitasking abilities, analytical attitude, and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You like people, and people like you. You love to help and make things clearer and easier for everyone
- Must be willing to work Monday - Friday
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org