Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Anyword is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Head of BI
Anyword is revolutionizing marketing and sales communications: in five years’ time, marketing communications without AI and data will be a thing of the past. Marketers will leverage AI to know precisely which words to use when targeting, say, fashion-interested millennial women in the US North East. Messages will be more engaging and powerful, and crafting them will take less time. Anyword is making this happen.
Who we are:
We’re a team of doers from all walks of life who share a passion for AI and innovation. We firmly believe in personal growth, care deeply about our work, and aspire to be world-class in everything we do.
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on BI leader, with a great business orientation, as well as amazing data engineering knowhow.
You will lead all aspects of data analysis and insights for product, customer success, sales, and marketing.
Responsibilities (or what you’ll be doing):
- Conceptualize, create, and maintain dashboards for tracking key metrics and experiments
- Collaborate with the engineering team and influence data modeling
- Design and draft regular progress reports towards company goals for product groups and stakeholders
- Refine and improve definition of metrics as the company’s challenges and data evolve
- Carry out ad hoc descriptive analyses according to team requirements
Qualifications (or what we’re looking for):
- 5+ years of experience of BI and analytics for a SaaS company
- Extensive experience in working with BI tools, building internal dashboards, reports, and embedded analytics.
- Hands-on working experience: data wrangling with SQL, Python
- Tackling ambiguous problems and challenges
- A passion for making sense of user behaviour, using any available methods
- A dedicated advocate of a user-centered approach in product development
- Curiosity, independence, and personal rigor
- Experience in the Adtech industry- advantage