Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Anyword is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Senior Applied Scientist, Natural Language Processing
Anyword is reinventing writing for marketing and sales. Anyword’s AI engine outperforms professional writers and copywriters by 50% in open rates, engagement, and conversion rates.
The company was founded by a world class team, backed by Eric Schmidt's Innovation Endeavors and The New York Times. Hundreds of customers, including CNN, Ted Baker, and Outbrain, rely on Anyword to find the right words to use across all of their Marcom channels.
In five years from now, one out of every three messages will be written with the help of AI. We are making this possible.
We’re a team of doers from all walks of life who share a passion for AI and innovation. We firmly believe in personal growth, care deeply about our work, and aspire to be world-class in everything we do.
We are looking for a talented senior applied scientist with a hands-on attitude and a passion for developing state-of-the-art NLP models that bring the power of AI to Anyword’s diverse users. As part of Anyword’s Data Science team, you will work closely with other engineers, scientists, and product teams in making Anyword’s marketing language engine the best of its kind.
- Process, analyze, and derive insights from our ever-growing data sources
- Carry out ML/NLP research projects
- Develop and maintain production-grade code that powers Anyword’s algorithmic NLP engine
- MSc/PhD in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 4+ years of practical experience in applying NLP to solve real-world problems (2+ years for PhDs will be considered)
- Experience with recent Deep Learning methods (Transformers)
- Experience with Python and relevant packages (PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, Pandas, SciPy, Scikit-learn, spaCy)
- Experience with Natural Language Generation applications, such as Automatic Text Summarization, Text Style Transfer, or Machine Translation - advantage
- Publications in top-tier venues - advantage
- A team player
- Highly motivated and eager to work in an Agile start-up environment
- Familiarity with the following technologies – SQL, Spark, AWS, Dockers, Git - advantage