Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Anyword is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Anyword is reinventing writing for marketing and sales. Anyword’s AI engine outperforms professional writers and copywriters by 50% in open rates, engagement, and conversion rates.
The company was founded by a world class team, backed by Eric Schmidt's Innovation Endeavors and The New York Times. Hundreds of customers, including CNN, Ted Baker, and Outbrain, rely on Anyword to find the right words to use across all of their Marcom channels.
In five years from now, one out of every three messages will be written with the help of AI. We are making this possible.
Who we are:
We’re a team of doers from all walks of life who share a passion for AI and innovation.
We firmly believe in personal growth, care deeply about our work, and aspire to be world-class in everything we do.
We are looking for a frontend engineer to contribute to the frontend development of one of our main product lines. You will be taking full ownership of a system that directly affects the company’s success. To achieve that, you will collaborate with backend engineers, product managers, product designers, data scientists, and customer success managers in a dynamic agile environment.
Responsibilities (or what you’ll be doing):
- You are passionate about creating simple, intuitive, pixel-perfect web applications, taking the lead on making decisions, and initiating new creative observations; all while helping to take our product to the next level.
- You’ve got strong opinions about how to build the best scalable architecture and the experience to back up those opinions.
- You are excited about developing an innovative product while making an impact as an individual contributor.
Qualifications (or what we’re looking for):
- 3+ years of industry experience in a production web environment, with a deep understanding of web standards and modern frameworks.
- 1+ years of experience with React.
- Experience in owning modern frontend architecture throughout the full development lifecycle, as well as vast knowledge of related components and building blocks:
- GraphQL and Rest API
- Build tools
- Testing and deployment
- BSc in Computer Science (MSc advantage).
- A real passion for solving problems and delivering value.
- The ability to write clean code, as well as continuously refactor and improve existing code.
- Ridiculous attention to details.
- A keen eye for crisp, modern aesthetics.
- The ability to work well autonomously and as part of a team.
- Effective written and verbal English communication skills.