Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Anyword is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Anyword is reinventing writing for marketing and sales. Anyword’s AI engine outperforms professional writers and copywriters by 50% open, engagement, and conversion rates.
The company was founded by a world-class team, backed by Eric Schmidt's Innovation Endeavors and The New York Times. Hundreds of customers, including CNN, Ted Baker, and Outbrain, rely on Anyword to find the right words to use across all of their Marcom channels.
In five years from now, one out of every three messages will be written with the help of AI. We are making this possible.
Who we are:
We're a Series B tech startup with 50+ team members across the US and Israel. We firmly believe in personal growth, care deeply about our work, and aspire to be world-class in everything we do.
As a Director of Human Resources, you will be responsible for the overall development and direction of the Human Resources function and lead change initiatives that drive organizational effectiveness and promote talent development and growth.
Your responsibilities include strategic planning, talent acquisition, compensation, benefits, maintaining and enhancing HR policies and procedures, employee relations, and performance planning. A solid understanding of the culture of a technology company, its people, and how it functions is essential to success in this position.
Responsibilities (or what you’ll be doing):
- Evaluate Anyword strategic recruitment and hire qualified personnel at a high pace.
- Recommend and maintain an organizational structure and staffing levels to accomplish Anyword goals and objectives.
- Create Anyword strategic training and organizational development plan to meet the personal, professional, and organizational needs.
- Create best-of-class HR practices and policies.
- Oversee compensation programs to ensure regulatory compliance and competitive salary levels.
- Evaluate procedures and technology solutions to improve human resources data management.
- Design Anyword culture and provide recommendations on changes to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Focus on continuous improvement of the organization through both traditional and innovative programs.
Qualifications (or what we’re looking for):
- 2+ years experience as People Team Leader in a small to mid-sized technology company with a global presence.
- 4+ years experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- SaaS expertise with advanced knowledge of recruitment for technical positions.
- Experience in working and leading successful companies with great and unique cultures.
- You have implemented scalable organizational programs that improve the quality of management, coaching, recruiting, onboarding, and engagement throughout the organization.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment, wage, and salary laws and regulations in Israel, US, and East European countries.
- Knowledge of organizational development theory and practices.
- Professional written and verbal communication in English and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Work requires the willingness to work a flexible schedule.