Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Anyword is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Senior PPC Manager
Anyword is revolutionizing marketing and sales communications. In five years, marketing communications without AI and data will be a thing of the past. Marketers will leverage AI to know precisely which words to use when targeting their audience. Messages will be more engaging and powerful, and crafting them will take less time. Anyword is making this happen.
Anyword is looking for an experienced and organized Senior PPC Manager to join our growing marketing team! In this role, you’ll be responsible for owning, planning, executing, and optimizing all Anyword Paid campaigns across Google, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn, etc…. Your challenge will be to achieve a positive return on your ad spend in a competitive industry by finding creative ways and utilizing advanced marketing strategies, and maintaining and enhancing the Anyword brand.
- Continuously managing and optimizing campaigns
- Create, maintain, and analyze reports to maximize revenues and reach ROI goals
- Respond quickly to market changes and adapt to capitalize on new opportunities
- Apply testing methodologies with multiple messaging & creatives and landing pages on an ongoing basis throughout your campaign’s portfolio
- Create landing pages and creative briefs and optimize them to improve conversion rates.
- Understand and refine the target audience you’ll be targeting
- 3+ years of experience managing & scaling significant monthly budgets ($100,000+) on Google ads - Required
- Proven experience in managing global campaigns – Required
- English at a very good or mother tongue level, both spoken and written - Required
- Experience in PPC at a B2B or B2B2C SaaS company - Big Advantage!
- Experience on social media or other display channels – Advantage!
- Ability to manage big projects end-to-end, and work with other teams in the company
- Good with numbers, analytic capabilities, and a thorough understanding of Excel
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to work independently, autodidact, and thrive in a fast-paced environment