Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Anyword is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Growth Partnerships Manager
Anyword is reinventing writing for marketing and sales. Anyword’s AI engine out-performs professional writers and copywriters by 50% in open rates, engagement, and conversion rates.
The company was founded by a world-class team, backed by Eric Schmidt's Innovation Endeavors and The New York Times. Hundreds of customers, including CNN, Ted Baker, and Outbrain, rely on Anyword to find the right words to use across all of their Marcom channels.
Five years from now, one out of every three messages will be written with the help of AI. We are making this possible.
Who we are
We’re a team of doers from all walks of life who share a passion for AI and innovation.
We firmly believe in personal growth, care deeply about our work, and aspire to be world-class in everything we do.
What you'll do:
- Prospect, execute and close new partnership opportunities with relevant influencers, commercial and technical partners.
- Own Anyword’s affiliates program, work with our partners to design and maximize joint campaigns.
- Identify and negotiate co-marketing, resell, product placement opportunities as well as ideate and initiate other opportunities angles.
- Responsibility for all partner related leads, opportunities and ARR.
- Manage and build long term business relationships.
- Lead strategic thinking on how we accelerate our growth with partnerships.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Product and Sales to identify and take action on partner needs and growth opportunities.
- Conduct research on competitors, industry trends, partner marketing initiatives and more.
- 3+ years in a similar position preferably in a B2SMB environment.
- English mother tongue - Must
- Proven experience in building and developing a partnership motion.
- Excellent networking and relationship management skills.
- Entrepreneurial and hands-on mentality.
- Ability to work self sufficiently, and excel in a high-paced, always-changing environment.