Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Anyword is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Performance Marketing Manager
We are looking for a talented marketer to lead our paid acquisition efforts.
Anyword (formerly Keywee) is a Natural Language Generation Platform that helps marketers create and tailor their messages to their ideal audience. Our platform uses a model trained on millions of marketing messages, coupled with historical data to help create expert-level messages across channels and formats for maximum results. Anyword powers the world’s top publishers and brands, including The New York Times, NBA PetCareRx, Red Bull, Ted Baker, and many more.
As Anyword expands its SaaS offering, acquiring new users through paid channels at scale is quickly becoming a big priority.
As a Performance Marketing Manager at Anyword, you’ll be responsible for maintaining paid campaigns on Facebook, Google, and display channels. You’ll also be responsible for exploring new acquisition channels on a regular basis.
Apart from running the campaigns, you’ll be in charge of creating high-converting landing pages, and continuously running messaging tests on all of the channels.
- Manage paid campaigns, aiming for maximum ROI at scale
- Create and maintain reporting on those campaigns
- Generate and consistently A/B test campaign creatives including still images and video.
- Create and optimize landing pages to improve conversion rates.
- Understand and refine the user personas you’ll be targeting.
Qualifications (or what we’re looking for):
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency with Google ads. Other channels are a bonus but not a must.
- Proficiency with at least one design tool - Photoshop, Canva, Figma, etc.
- 1 year of experience in PPC at a B2B SaaS company with a self-service SMB product offering - big advantage.
- Native-level English - you don’t need an American accent, but you shouldn’t need any proofreading for grammar and spelling either.
- The ability to manage big projects end-to-end, and work with other teams in the company.
- Self-starter, able to find opportunities and take initiative.
Experience in ad technology or marketing technology - a major plus.