Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Anyword is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
User Acquisition Manager
Anyword is looking for a talented marketer to lead our paid acquisition efforts.
More than 1 billion marketing messages are created every day across digital channels. Most of them are bias-laden, expensive to create, and ineffective. Anyword’s mission is to make those problems obsolete.
Anyword is a Natural Language Generation Platform that helps marketers tailor their messages to their ideal audience. Our platform uses a model trained on millions of marketing messages, coupled with historical data to help create expert-level messages across channels and formats for maximum results. Anyword powers the world’s top publishers and brands, including The New York Times, NBA PetCareRx, Red Bull, Ted Baker, and many more.
As Anyword expands its SaaS offering, acquiring new users through paid channels at scale is quickly becoming a big priority.
As a User Acquisition Manager at Anyword, you’ll be responsible for maintaining paid campaigns on Facebook, Google, and display channels. You’ll also be responsible for exploring new acquisition channels on a regular basis.
Apart from running the campaigns, you’ll be in charge of creating high-converting landing pages, and continuously running messaging tests on all of the channels.
- Manage paid campaigns, aiming for maximum ROI at scale.
- Create and maintain reporting on those campaigns.
- Generate and consistently A/B test campaign creatives including still images and video.
- Create and optimize landing pages to improve conversion rates.
- Understand and refine the user personas you’ll be targeting.
Qualifications (or what we’re looking for):
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency with Google ads and Facebook ads.
- Proficiency with at least one design tool - Photoshop, Canva, Figma, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in PPC at a B2B SaaS company with a self-service SMB product offering.
- Native-level English - you don’t need an American accent, but you shouldn’t need any proofreading for grammar and spelling either.
- The ability to manage big projects end-to-end, and work with other teams in the company.
- Self-starter, able to find opportunities and take initiative.
Experience in ad technology or marketing technology - a major plus.
Please send your resume to keywee.UserAcquisitionManager@applynow.io