Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Anyword is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Senior Graphic Designer
Anyword is reinventing writing for marketing and sales. Anyword’s AI engine outperforms professional writers and copywriters by 50% in open, engagement, and conversion rates.
The company was founded by a world class team, backed by Eric Schmidt's Innovation Endeavors and The New York Times. Hundreds of customers, including CNN, Ted Baker, and Outbrain, rely on Anyword to find the right words to use across all of their Marcom channels.
In five years from now, one out of every three messages will be written with the help of AI. We are making this possible.
Who we are
We’re a team of doers from all walks of life who share a passion for AI and innovation.
We firmly believe in personal growth, care deeply about our work, and aspire to be world-class in everything we do.
We are looking for an experienced graphic designer with a passion for marketing and experience in visual and motion design. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and has outstanding conceptual and practical design skills.
You will be joining the marketing team, working in an exciting, truly innovative environment, and having a significant part in shaping the success of Anyword's brand awareness.
Responsibilities (or what you’ll be doing):
- Create concept designs, graphics, and illustrations
- Produce ads, social, banners, emails, and other digital assets for a wide range of marketing channels
- Develop Anyword's website and new components
- Work collaboratively with marketing, product, and other stakeholders to gather information, understand end goals, and strategize communication approaches
Qualifications (or what we’re looking for):
- 4+ years of experience as a graphic designer, preferably from a B2B/SaaS company
- Expert in Adobe’s Creative Suite with a focus on InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Animation & video editing skills - major advantage
- BA in Visual Communication or similar - an advantage
- Experience in designing, developing, and executing innovative concepts for stunning marketing campaigns
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong portfolio demonstrating beautiful branding, visual, and motion designs (please attach to the application)