Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Anyword is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Senior Product Manager (Enterprise)
Anyword is revolutionizing marketing and sales communications: in five years, marketing communications without AI and data will be a thing of the past. Marketers will leverage AI to know precisely which words to use when targeting their audience. Messages will be more engaging and powerful, and crafting them will take less time. Anyword is making this happen.
Who we are:
We’re a team of doers from all walks of life who share a passion for AI and innovation. We firmly believe in personal growth, care deeply about our work, and aspire to be world-class in everything we do.
We’re hiring a talented senior product manager to join the Data-driven copywriting product team.
You will be tasked with efficiently orchestrating the development and go-to-market of innovative features that will change the way our customers operate. Your contributions will directly impact our company’s success.
You will collaborate with different teams and have a chance to learn how a successful startup operates from up close. You will work closely with our engineers to guide products from inception to launch in an agile environment, as well as with sales and marketing to gather all needed business inputs.
Main job responsibilities (or how you might spend your time on a typical day)
- Manage feature lifecycle from strategic planning, through tactical activities, to post-launch. performance optimization and value maximization.
- Create product specifications and user stories, collaborating closely with other teams.
- Lead data-driven product decisions by setting and analyzing product metrics on a large scale.
Qualifications (or what we’re looking for)
- You have at least 5 years of experience working as a product manager of B2C, B2B/B2C products, and you are proud of the top-notch features and products you launched.
- Experience in SAAS products.
- You are experienced with user-facing products, thrive to bring the best user experience
- You have strong project management skills.
- You are passionate about internet technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, server-side) and data analysis.
- You are passionate about bringing features to production, collecting customer feedback, and iterating.
- You have excellent verbal/ written/ spoken English communication skills. Your writing is way better than this job description.
- You are comfortable with responding to timely and mission-critical issues whenever they present themselves.
- You like people and people like you. You love to help and make things clearer and easier for everyone, even when no one’s watching. Everyone would volunteer to help you move or babysit your cat (though probably not at the same time).
- You love working in tech because it changes all the time, and in startups because they can move as quickly. Your email response time sometimes makes recipients think you’re a bot.