Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Anyword is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Head of Customer Success
We’re on a mission to revolutionize how marketers, writers, and innovators create their marketing content.
Your words matter, and Anyword was built to ensure that they resonate. Since 2021, we’ve been building a platform to help the world’s largest brands and their next rising stars move, inspire, and drive their audiences forward.
We’ve built the brain behind all marketing messaging, no matter where it lives and how you create it (with AI or not). And now we’re looking to you to help change the world with us!
Our supporters and believers
Marketers, and writers create their best, record-setting work across companies like Amazon, Red Bull, the New York Times, Ted Baker, Sony, and more.
With thousands of new sign-ups to our platform everyday, our momentum is only growing more and more everyday. And you’ll have an opportunity to impact where we are headed as a company.
What we’re looking for
We’ve done our best to grow sustainably and profitably and have reached a significant inflection point: we have more enterprise business interest than we can handle.
Thus, we’re seeking a Head of Customer Success to join our team. Reporting directly to our COO, you’ll be responsible for some of the most strategic initiatives at the company and help shape the company’s future by creating value for our existing and new customers.
You’ll be expected to execute fast but, more importantly, to solve problems and find long-term solutions that can be implemented as new processes, products, or features.
And finally, you’ll join us at an exciting and challenging time of fast growth, with ample opportunities to learn and grow with us.
Ideal for a senior/lead CS who seeks to advance into a management role at a fast-growing company.
- Deliver excellent customer support on all levels: technical, business, and product, understand their needs, and ensure their success.
- Work with the marketing and product teams to push customers toward high product engagement and work with sales on trials, proof of concepts, and smooth customer onboarding.
- Track customer health and initiate growth activities.
- Educate customers through marketing materials and product documentation.
- Coach, mentor, and lead customer success managers in developing consultative and solution-based account skills
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in a customer-facing role at a rapidly growing SaaS company (B2B or B2C)
- A clear understanding of your most significant achievements and how you’d repeat success in a new environment
- Phenomenal presentation skills and even stronger written communication skills
- Proven analytical capabilities, not afraid to roll up your sleeves and through spreadsheets and BI tools
- Comfortable with the primary customer management tools
- Demonstrate leadership by example
- BA/BS degree
- Based in New York City
Nice to have’s:
- Paid media management experience.
- A background of working in the marketing and advertising industry.
- Direct management of a small team.
- Competitive salary based on experience ($130-$150K)
- Path to grow within our customer success team and the company
- Equity in an early-stage startup
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plans
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration and openness
- Open, honest, collaborative, and dedicated work culture
- Mentorship passionate and dedicated management
- The opportunity to shape the future of Anyword